Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trying to maintain

It's rough honestly. There is a lot I'm trying to do all at once. Who thought that a hobby might feel like a chore? It's not really but it bites into my time. Not that bad. I enjoy it. The problem is that I have a hard time maintaining. I probably should snag a calendar and try and stick to a production schedule.

I've been trying to put out a video once a week. At the same time. Consistency is what people care about from time to time. You can produce good content but if it's not at 'X' time, it becomes hard to follow. I need to get back onto the three posts a week and at least one video a week AT THE SAME TIME!

Trust me, I SWEAR I will finish the Fuji stuff. Man. It's been so long. It's going to be like half a year since I climbed... Not as bad as over two years since I've been to Taiwan. Seriously dude.

So much content.

-Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment