Monday, September 6, 2010

Nine Tailed Fox?

I was told a few days ago that the 'Nine Tailed Fox' is sealed only a few kilometers from me. What does that mean? Well, first I should ask you… Have you ever watched the anime "Naruto"?

If you have, well then you know a lot about it. If you haven't, well, I will give you a brief explanation in Shinto mysticism.

Essentially, the Nine Tailed Fox is the most destructive force on Earth. In the world of Anime, it was sealed inside of a young child, named; NARUTO. More or less it is a 'Jinchuuriki'. Or a tailed beast who is in the body of a normal person... Something like a demon in western culture...

Beyond that, well, honestly, I don't know much details. At the moment, I am researching them at a rapid pace. Not only do I find this interesting because it is based upon an anime I enjoy but a religion as well. Also, I have been told, the Nine Tailed Foxed has been sealed about 20 miles from me….

Not in some small child of a widely popular anime but possible nearby shrine. I am not sure of the details but once I gain the understanding, I can be sure of you, I will update you.

Seriously, stay tuned. There are a lot of details that will be quickly resolved within the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment