Thursday, March 11, 2010

Episode 22 and a TON OF CHANGES!!!



I went snowboarding with my buddy Kurt the other day and took the zi8 out for a test drive as well as an editing test drive. Looks like I will need to get a mac as well as Final Cut Pro. I edited this on iMovie. The software ran alright for being free.

When I edit, prefer a lot of control. Compared to Windows Movie Maker, iMovie is dominant. Its easy to use and operate. But if you have spent time editing, it doesn't allow much control; which becomes a big issue for me.

Well, with that out of the way, maybe I should mention I'm moving to Japan. One week (give or take a day) from now.

Ha. Maybe it would have been more important to mention this earlier? Well, I would have. Sadly, I didn't. Oh well.

There is a lot in store for me down the road. I'll keep you posted (if you read this garbage).

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment