Sunday, October 23, 2011

Attempting to Finish My Korean Videos



It's been almost two months since I last posted a video on Korea.  Two months!  Can you believe that?  Well, a lot has happened to me since I last posted a video.  I moved into a new apartment, got hit by a car while riding a bicycle, started up school, and had to practice for the speech contest. I'm hoping that if I have the time, I will talk about each of these incidents.  For now, I'm just trying to finish up the last few videos I have about Korea.  

I don't know if you remember or not but all of these videos are from when I was in Korea last year.  It's taken me the longest time to get around editing these pieces.  I really enjoy putting them together but it's hard to balance a hobby with my free time.  

I really wish that putting these kind of videos was my full time job. Alas, it's not.  There is a little revenue that I get from it but it's not much.  Better than nothing right?  It all really depends on how many people are watch or reading my content.  At the moment, not so much.  That's ok though!  :)

At the moment, I am attempting to upload part six of nine, of my Korean series.  It's a video about the National War Museum of Korea.  Youtube is kind of being a pain and not processing the videos.  I've tried about six times so far and am getting really frustrated in the process.  It would be nice to get it up now but if not, I'll try and get it up by this Wednesday.  Remember, the video is finished, it's just youtube that isn't co-operating.   




No comments:

Post a Comment